Wednesday, July 4, 2012

oil on canvas
a landscape near Firuzkuh is village near my city Tehran
not easy ! and not finished i may change something 
....
some asks me why do u painting this much?
u know there is one thing i have and this is painting now a days i find living in tehran too hard
people are poor and diplomacy and .. are so fucked up...
so i am one of these people too i had many hope some years ago but today i feel like an old 
this is it ..life! i accept and appreciate  it 
i have nothing ..
MAYBE:
 i am not reach enough to get a house for myself  
 i am not cute enough to find a girlfriend 
 i am not amazing enough to be a famous 
i am not lucky enough to live a better life
SURE 
I AM MAN ENOUGH TO LIVE AND LOVE AND DIE AS A PAINTER
THIS IS THE WAY I WOULD NEVER CHANGE IT EVEN IF I AM NOT
GOOD ENOUGH TO BE AN ARTIST

No comments:

Post a Comment